HSP Offers Students Help for NHD
Welcome to our first Educators Blog post! We hope that you will find the news and discussion on the this blog helpful in teaching history.
National History Day Philly is fast approaching! The regional competition is March 28 and 29, with registration closing on February 24.
To help students get a move on, check out the new National History Day section of this website. We have
- a list of topics that tie to the theme, with primary sources identified in our collection
- links to websites that help you know how to evaluate and cite primary sources
- after-school hours for research Tuesday through Friday
- free 6-12th grade student admission
- Student Mentor Volunteers who can review and edit student writing on Wednesday evenings
If you are teaching a class that is doing NHD and wish to bring the class to HSP as a group, please contact us to set up a time.