Your contribution to the Annual Fund helps to support all Society operations including storage, conservation, library services, and educational programs--including online lesson plans and exhibitions. The Annual Fund also helps to support our publications: Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography (PMHB) and Legacies Magazine. Unrestricted donations help cover these costs:
- $50 Pays for one teacher to attend a K-12 workshop
- $75 Supports the digitization of 5 documents and graphics
- $100 Helps us assist one genealogist for a full day of research
- $150 Supports four hours of archival processing
- $500 Will make 25 acid-free corrugated board boxes
- $1,000 Supports four public programs
- $6,000 Sponsors HSP's scholarly journal, PMHB
- $10,000 Allows us to create a new conservation work station
- $15,000 Supports the production of our Legacies Magazine
Contributions in any amount are welcome.
Contact Information for Monetary Contributions
For information on monetary contributions, please contact Mallory Burgan, Director of Annual and Major Giving, at (215) 732-6200 ext. 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Historical Society of Pennsylvania is organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Tax Code. Contributions to the Society are fully deductible under section 170 of the Code. Official charitable registration for The Historical Society of Pennsylvania is filed with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Confirmation and financial information may be obtained by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.