Go back in time as you visit Jefferson’s beloved home—Monticello. Stay for two nights at the luxurious Keswick Hall, an impressive mansion with its own Arnold Palmer Signature 18-hole golf course, where you will be only minutes from Monticello and downtown Charlottesville, Virginia. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast at Keswick Hall before you explore Monticello on a private behind-the-scenes tour. Continue to Ash-Lawn Highland, the plantation home of James Monroe, for another private tour of the estate. Travel to downtown Charlottesville that evening, where you can see the sights on a private two-hour “Ghosts and Mysteries” walking tour of the city. The next day, explore Montpelier, the home of James and Dolley Madison, just north of Charlottesville. After your tour of the Madison home, sit down to a relaxing lunch at the prestigious Farmington Country Club.
Bidding starts at $1,000.
- Two-night stay (one room) with Superior Room accommodations at Keswick Hall at Monticello
- Four (4) admission passes plus a visit to the Dome Room at Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to James Madison's Montpelier
- A private tour for up to eight (8) people at James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland
- A two-hour walking "Ghosts & Mysteries Tour" in downtown Charlottesville from Tell Me About It Tours, LLC
- Lunch for four (4) at the Farmington Country Club
Fine Print: Package must be redeemed by April 25, 2014. Reservations must be made in advance. Subject to space availability and black-out dates, and excludes holidays.