Radnor Historical Society

113 West Beech Tree Lane
Wayne, PA 19087
Historical Society

Contact:
George Strimel

Phone: 
610-688-2668
Email: 
president@radnorhistory.org

The Radnor Historical Society, located in the historic Finley House in Wayne (Delaware County) PA, was established in 1947 to preserve, protect, present, and promote the history of Radnor Township. The society's archival collections comprise approximately 150 linear feet of materials, dating from 1702 to the present, including business records, school records, family papers, subject files, glass plate negatives, maps, and the records of a variety of local clubs and associations. The majority of collections materials are stored on-site, but some items are on long-term loan to other institutions including the Athenaeum of Philadelphia.