The History Affiliates have a 13-member Advisory Board. This group of people comes from a wide variety of history and heritage organizations within the five counties of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Each of these Advisory Board members brings significant experience and aids the History Affiliates staff with regard to their policies and programs.
The History Affiliates Advisory Board consists of:
- Erica Armour, Executive Director, Historic Fallsington
- Pattye Benson, President, Tredyffrin Historic Preservation Trust
- Meg Bleeker Blades, Executive Director, The Highlands Mansion and Garden
- Ingrid Bogel, Executive Director, Conservation Center for Art & Historical Artifacts
- Prudence Haines, Director, History Affiliates Program, exificio, Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Bruce Knapp, President, Paoli Battlefield Preservation Trust
- David Luz, Executive Director, Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center
- Jack McCarthy, Project Director, Historical Society of Pennsylvania
- Doug Miller, Site Administrator, Pennsbury Manor
- Dennis Pickeral, Executive Director, Stenton
- Gwyn Rowland, Executive Director, The Mill at Anselma
- Tony Shahan, Executive Director, Newlin Grist Mill
- Theresa Stuhlman, Preservation & Development Administrator, Fairmount Park