Question of the Week
HSP is committed to protecting and sharing history every day. Support history education by designating your gift to a special area of activity.
- $200 Supports teacher advisors as they help us develop programming at HSP
- $300 Supports one National History Day student OR one teacher workshop
- $500 Will allow HSP to add one new curriculum unit to our website
- $750 Supports one Document Display Day
- $1,000 Supports one HSP internship
- $1,500 Will pay for HSP's National History Day kickoff
- $2,000 Will pay for scholarships to send students to the National History Day state competition
- $2,500 Supports one summer education fellow
- $7,000 Supports one Drexel co-op student for 6 months to work on PhilaPlace
- $10,000 Supports K-12 online curriculum development
Contribution amounts of any size are welcome.
Contact Information for Monetary Contributions
For information on monetary contributions, please contact Mallory Burgan, Director of Annual and Major Giving, at (215) 732-6200 ext. 300 or email@example.com