HSP is committed to protecting and sharing history every day. Support history education by designating your gift to a special area of activity.
- $200 Supports teacher advisors as they help us develop programming at HSP
- $300 Supports one National History Day student OR one teacher workshop
- $500 Will allow HSP to add one new curriculum unit to our website
- $750 Supports one Document Display Day
- $1,000 Supports one HSP internship
- $1,500 Will pay for HSP's National History Day kickoff
- $2,000 Will pay for scholarships to send students to the National History Day state competition
- $2,500 Supports one summer education fellow
- $7,000 Supports one Drexel co-op student for 6 months to work on PhilaPlace
- $10,000 Supports K-12 online curriculum development
Contribution amounts of any size are welcome.
Contact Information for Monetary Contributions
For information on monetary contributions, please contact Mallory Burgan, Development Associate, at (215) 732-6200 ext. 300 or email@example.com