Donors like you make it possible for the Historical Society of Pennsylvania to serve not only as Philadelphia's premier research library, but the nation's. From cherished family diaries to original founding documents, our 21 million item collection encompasses the story of America and the story of you. Your contribution helps to support all of HSP's collections and activities, including storage, conservation, library services, and educational programs.
Unrestricted donations help cover these costs:
- $50 Pays for one teacher to attend a K-12 workshop
- $75 Supports the digitization of 5 documents and graphics
- $100 Helps us assist one genealogist for a full day of research
- $150 Supports four hours of archival processing
- $500 Will make 25 acid-free corrugated board boxes
- $1,000 Supports four public programs
- $6,000 Sponsors HSP's scholarly journal, PMHB
- $10,000 Allows us to create a new conservation work station
Thank you for making our work possible!