HSP is committed to protecting and sharing history every day. Support history education by designating your gift to a special area of activity.
- $200 Supports teacher advisors as they help us develop programming at HSP
- $300 Supports one National History Day student OR one teacher workshop
- $500 Will allow HSP to add one new curriculum unit to our website
- $750 Supports one Document Display Day
- $1,000 Supports one HSP internship
- $1,500 Will pay for HSP's National History Day kickoff
- $2,000 Will pay for scholarships to send students to the National History Day state competition
- $2,500 Supports one summer education fellow
- $7,000 Supports one Drexel co-op student for 6 months to work on PhilaPlace
- $10,000 Supports K-12 online curriculum development
Contribution amounts of any size are welcome.
Contact Information for Monetary Contributions
For information on monetary contributions, please contact Lynette Zimmerman at (215) 732-6200 ext. 217 or email@example.com
The Historical Society of Pennsylvania is organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Tax Code. Contributions to the Society are fully deductible under section 170 of the Code. Official charitable registration for The Historical Society of Pennsylvania is filed with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Confirmation and financial information may be obtained by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.