Pottsgrove Manor is a historic house built in 1752 for John Potts, ironmaster and founder of Pottstown, Pennsylvania. It is owned and administered by Montgomery County. A successful ironmaster and merchant, John Potts was appointed Justice of the Peace and Judge of the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas. He was elected to the Pennsylvania General Assembly from both Berks and Philadelphia Counties. The archival collections at Pottsgrove Manor are comprised of materials relating to the Potts family and their property in Pottstown. The collections total 2 linear feet of materials dating from 1720 to circa 1905.
100 West King Street19464 Pottstown , PA
Small Archival Repository Partner:
Small Archival Repository