PHILADELPHIA, PA—The Historical Society of Pennsylvania (HSP) will be running an all-inclusive bus tour from Philadelphia to Cumberland Pathways, a family history and genealogy conference taking place October 20-22, 2017, in Carlisle, Pa.
During Cumberland Pathways, experts will provide guidance for your own family research and present the latest in genealogy trends. Conference topics will range from preserving what you know to using DNA to unlock your family’s mysteries.
The all-inclusive bus tour includes:
- The Friday night opening reception
- The Plenary Program
- Presentations and Panels
- Focus areas with Academic Records, Family History, and Military Genealogy experts
- The Saturday Night Keynote dinner
- CeCe Moore’s Keynote address*
- Research fee waived at CCHS Friday and Sunday afternoons
- 10% discount on non-consignment purchases at History on High
- Optional Opportunities:
- Sunday Buffet and Church Records discussion
- Behind the Scenes Tour of the Army Heritage and Education Center
- Hotel accommodations at Comfort Suites
- Discounts at local eateries for lunch on Saturday
- The cost of the bus
The package price of $495.00 for the tour.
Limited Seating – register now to secure your spot at the Keynote. Early Registration ends June 30, 2017.
Please note: Registration for Cumberland Pathways is through the Cumberland County Historical Society online store.
About Cumberland Pathways
Millions of Americans trace their family story to the Cumberland Valley. They left clues to their life experiences. You can find them in the Cumberland Valley’s rich genealogical treasures. More than 250 years of social, cultural, political and military history are protected and preserved here. Our archives house documents that you will find nowhere else. CCHS, USAHEC, and Dickinson College have led the way in the digitization of family records and the creation of oral history archives. Your family’s story will come alive during Cumberland Pathways and you will leave inspired by our expert speakers and workshops.