The King of Prussia Historical Society was first established in 1953; after a period of dormancy, it was revived in April 2012. The aim of the Society is to share the history of Upper Merion Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and to preserve its richness for future generations. The Society's archival holdings measure about 10 linear feet of materials dating from the late 18th century to the present. Included are newspaper clippings, research files, pamphlets and ephemera, scrapbooks, ledgers, indentures, oral histories, photographs, and various other items documenting the area's residents, buildings, businesses, student sports clubs, and various other organizations.
External Finding Aids:
Christ Church (Old Swedes)
740 River Rd.19405 Swedesburg , PA
Small Archival Repository Partner:
Small Archival Repository
612 General Scott Rd. Attn: Frank Luther19406 King of Prussia , PA